John Edwards

Aug 15, 2003
The English guy didn't like the deep water and managed to fall in once. Had a great time Contact me on edwaj004@rgfl.org.uk if you want Unfortunately drunk woman rammed my pick-up into central barrier and rolled it on way back to Cleveland but I was luckily unhurt and bike survived - pick-up was totalled

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I must say, it has been a VERY unusual summer for me. I rode LOTS this spring and plan on LOTS more this fall. Summer has been very busy with very little to no riding for Woodsy! It is FANTASTIC write ups like yours that keep us "shelved" folks looking forward!!!
THANK YOU!!
Carpe Diem (sounds like you did)
Woodsy

wrooster

Feb 12, 2001
just wanted to follow up and let ya'all know that i just posted a whole bunch of trail pics from this year's SDM ride -- see the tail end of the link above. also, midway down the thread is a map of the drummond island trails, in case you are interested in riding it.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

wrooster

Feb 12, 2001
john,
sorry to hear of the truck accident but glad to hear that you are OK.

yeah, when i saw you on the drummond trail it looked like you had been down in that brown muck. don't worry, it was bad for everyone. even my A-rider pal Ed said "that was a little over the top for a trail ride".

anyway, my pals brian (#1690/YZ250F) and son (#1690A/YZ85) sent me a CD with a ton of pics on it -- i posted some in the link above and also a link to the index page with the rest of them. there are quite a few pics with you and your XR.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

ps
go L'pool !!! they continue to frustrate me but i hold out hope. :)

Originally posted by John Edwards
The English guy didn't like the deep water and managed to fall in once. Had a great time Contact me on edwaj004@rgfl.org.uk if you want Unfortunately drunk woman rammed my pick-up into central barrier and rolled it on way back to Cleveland but I was luckily unhurt and bike survived - pick-up was totalled

Top Bottom