2005 KDX 250F (is it coming?)

JKPinPDX

Sep 29, 2003
Rumors or true?

Has anyone heard of this beast coming down the production line anytime in the near future? Any factory insiders out there that can give all us KDX fans some info on this...?

Let us know!

(Checkbooks in hand!)

:thumb:

JKP!

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
Somewhere I read that the KDX 250 was being planned for 2005 also. But I also remember the comment in the article stating that the KX250F may become the replacement just like WR and CRFX. I try and find the link this info.

BucKat

~SPONSOR~
Mar 27, 2002
Friend of mine just bought an '04 WR250F. He said the heat that thing generates is unbelievable...That alone is enough for me to stay away.
He's now reading articles on proper riding pants to help combat the heat and protect those precious legs of his...

Ouch.

Buc

Boot

Jun 11, 2002
The magazine test of the KX240F I read stated that Kawasaki / Suzuki were not planning an enduro version because they'd developed the MXer with such uncompromising, narrow parameters, etc.

I hope that's wrong info. It's probably just marketing hype to make the MXer seem really cutting-edge, etc. It'd be stuff like the ergos (tank volume especially) that I imagine would present the biggest challenge for adapting it. Suspension, lights, wide ratios should be straightforward. But what do I know?

Boot
Melbourne, Oz
91 KDX200
85 Virago 1000
http://www.copperleife.com/craig/bikes/kdx/

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom