mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
So I am going to go to my first supercross in Dallas in April and I wanted to get opinions. Which sections do you all think are best to sit in? Any tips or advice for things to look out for? Thanks for all the input.

also- what channel has supercross this year? is it speed with the week after showing?

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
what time do you all normally go? what should i expect?

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
and by sections i mean behind/ in front of starts or to the sides to see it all. also, i don't need anything special to go into the pits early in the day do I? and do you all reccomend i go through ticketmaster? is there somewhere better to buy from?

sorry for all the questions, i'm taking some friends and i want us all to have a great time.

thanks

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
TicketMaster is your only choice.

Anywhere on the sides, as close to the 50 as you can get and I'd suggest 20+ or so rows up. Closer is NOT better, you won't be able to see the whole track. The only BAD seats are behind the gate, too much blocking the view.

You'll need a pitpass, available (usually) at the local DFW shops for free.

Go early and get a full day's worth... there is racing nearly all day. The tail-gating is also a good time.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
There used to be a pretty big DRN gathering at the Dallas race so check back for a related thread and stop by wherever the crew is. Usually by the big triangle sign LOL!

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
thanks all!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Based on that layout I'd suggest sections 26-29 as more betta'. You'll see the whoops section which might be more difficult from the other side. Sections 8-11 will havethe big jumps right in front of them which you should easily be able to see from your seats in 26-29. Personally I like rows 15-30, nothing lower or higher. Be prepared for a good time!

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
done and done. section 28, row 21. I appreciate all of your help. see you there!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
BTW be prepared to give Jerry $10-15 for parking.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
sumB#$@%

as if he didn't already have the biggest house in highland park. does he need another square block for his dog house?

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
when should i start pestering the shops for pit passes?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holy CRAP!!! We have a Chump sighting!? Whoa, my day is complete, I have seen the Texas rainbow dweller and all is good. ;) Enjoy the Dallas Supercross, I hear Reed won.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's "cake hole" sister sludge, get it right.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
Holy CRAP!!! We have a Chump sighting!? Whoa, my day is complete, I have seen the Texas rainbow dweller and all is good. ;) Enjoy the Dallas Supercross, I hear Reed won.
He must have seen "Dallas Supercross" and made a wrong turn at the triangle sign to end up here?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom