2008 SX Smack-Talk thread: Who's got it? Who's just sucking the 'gravy?'

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Ok, the lack of the Canadian 'warm-up' rounds has us pundits here all kind of 'fat,' & out of shape. Practice is about to start for the first round, and and nary a bragging or dissing to be heard here. Okie, me thinks you may be slacking. (You're usually the one to 'stir the pot' first!)

So, what is the word? (I mean besides "MUD.") BTW, did it start raining out there yet?

Will Bubbles take himself out of the series in this first race by trying to 'win it all' tonight? Or will Chadwick take them both out of contention to prove that he is still a man? At least we get to see it all unfold live.

So, can anyone show us that they still have the desire to win, even after they gain a substantial amount of wealth?

What do you think?

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Is Reed hurt yet? :laugh:

I'm interested in seeing what Allesi can do on the Suzuki.
If its a mud race, I'm going with Windham......well maybe not :whoa:

I'm just ready for some racin! I hope Reed has found something to keep up with Stewart, at least make it a battle. :boss:

Maybe DV12's new ride can light a fire under him. Or is he faster when goon riding lol.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
The only one that will beat Stewart is himself.

Watch Mike Allessi :nod:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
rickyd said:
The only one that will beat Stewart is himself.
So true! He does it sooo well, and sooo frequently! ;) He sure helps to keep things interesting. :nod:

Anybody have a current weather update?

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Davi Milsaps? Good, but not consistent podium good. he has been slacking as well as KDub.

Last I heard was no rain and the possibility has been lowered.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The radar showed rain moving through, and looks like it is done. It still could be a mudbog, then the podium will be up for grabs. Other than RC, there are no more mud racers!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
DV12 is a good mud rider........outdoors anyway. If it's muddy, I'll step out and say he podiums. :think: Working under DeCoster now, I think he'll either step-up or give-up.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Mitch Payton should of had a 450 ready for Poto if it is a mud race.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Congrats to 410 Eric McCrummen for making the 250F Main :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…