shademaster

Jul 16, 2006
just signed on,colardo has egged me too join on for awhile
now. i have four bikes 2-1982 xr200r's a 1986 kdx200 (fast,
my son new bike i hope i didn't make a mistake, he a good
kid 15 being carful) and a 2000 pw80 for my girl (9) were having alot of fun leaning the sport. lots of really good people out there. i like the famlies , always having fun, people willing to help ,just agood time. so there times ihave a few things i have do on bikes that i'll need some help on, coloardo tell me this is place . it looks cool . shademaster.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers. Scattered from Southern New Mexico to Northern Colorado, these fellows cover the extremes of riding in the US, from desert to 12,000 foot mountain passes.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN...I like the username :cool:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
The day I said I like the username it was 100 deg F in the shade... I live in Northern WI!

Colorado

Apr 2, 2005
Don't trust this guy! He's a shady character (look at his name). He said I told him to sign up, but I never met the dude ---- and told him to stay away from here besides!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom