Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I recently mounted up some new numbers I got from 441Designs company. (Big Lou of DRN fame, owner)
http://www.441designs.com/

These numbers aren't your normal digits that come out of a package. These are high quality die-cut type numbers that are mounted on a double sticky backed paper like proffesional decals and graphics are.
They allow you to mount your numbers perfectly aligned with great ease.
Although they form very well, they also respond to a little heat from a blowdryer for the hard to set contours of sidepanels.

The styling of the numbers was also awsome. I got the fatish/italic style.

I give them two thumbs up. :cool: :cool:

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Very nice!! I just put new # on my bike, didn't even know about Lou. That's my fault for not being around too much.
Great stuff Lou, I will have to do something for my helmet and chest protector. :cool:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I just got my #s yesterday, they look great! I'll post some pics as soon as I get them instaled. Thanks again Lou! YZ165

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Lou/441Designs did some awesome custom stickers for our helmets - very cool stuff!!!

Photos here:
attachment.php

attachment.php

and at www.441designs.com in the photo gallery :cool:

B

biglou

Thanks for the kind words, all. Pretty much any font style, any standard colors. Single color or with a contrasting outline, like the "Aquaman" in the gallery, etc.

For the record-I am not "printing" anything, and I do not sell backgrounds for the numbers (yet) or do preprinted backgrounds. What I have is a cost-effective alternative to bland, off-the-shelf numbers, and pretty much any kind of nametag/helmet name, signwork, trailer or window decal you could dream of.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Yes, Zio...he can do *that* color! (but why would you want...nevermind)

you know... ever since you humped me on the back of my motorcycle you've been teasing me here & making all sorts of lewd suggestions. You wanna go steady or something?

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I also give :cool: :cool: to the quality and service Lou provides.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I hear that 441 guy is gonna have pink stuff soon. Rockin'

I really need to get pics of what's been done posted for da man

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom