AndyO

Jun 11, 2006
Searched the archieves and there isnt much info on the boot. Anyone wear them and do you think $200 is a good price? How do the sizes run? I wear 10.5 shoe- will a pair of 11's work? I'm mostly woods and ride a little MX. Thanks.

84cr125flyer

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2002
I've got a pair of them. I have an 8.5 shoe and bought the 9 boot. If you get the newest version they've refined the toe area with more padding and I think they also revised the ankle. I like them, I've got them in white and my son calls them the "Storm Trooper boots." $200 isn't bad if they are new; www.bobscycle.com carries them for that price and shipping is free...bonus. I've had them for about 6 months (I've ridden with them about 6 times) and I guess I don't ride enough since they are still pretty stiff. I still like them though, hope this helps.

Here are the details on the boots.

* Injection molded "Air-Cell" padded impact shin guard.
* Twin embossed synthetic heat shields protect you and your boot from scorching exhaust pipes.
* Exclusive air flow venting system vents internal boot heat.
* Reinforced, padded internal liner system (no bootie required)
* Adjustable nylon straps and floating aluminum buckles are easily replaceable.
* Top boot gator with velcro closure seals out mud and debris.
* Replaceable Dur-Tac compound coored sole with genuine steel shank.
* Plastic vertical side stays system keeps boot from sacking out.
* Two piece plastic toe cover for comfort and durability. Steel toe and sole cap.
* Nylon plastic composite reinforced protective heel plate.

AndyO

Jun 11, 2006
Judging by the lack of responses, I'm assuming the boots arent too popular. I've read a lot of good about the SG10 boot and think I'll shell out the extra $ and get a pair.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom