73 PUCH 175

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
I raced one in 73. Ive got a picture of myself on it at Redbud hanging on the wall in my garage. Lace up linemans boots, Denim blue jeans with pads sewn in and a red stripe down the seam. "Trick Dude"

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
First bike I seen thin metal shavings from transmissions!And I made the stupid denim's too,Frigg'in Bill,my thumbs still hurt!

480 mike

Jun 6, 2007
my brother had a old english enduro bike called a greeves pathfinder. it had a 170 puch motor in it, unfortunally its long gone i think it was a 1970 or 1971.

AjayMike

Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 9, 2003
I had a '71 Greeves Pathfinder enduro with the Puch 175 engine in it. Seemed like a nice little motor to me. It seems to me they had a reputation for blowing transmissions but I never had any trouble with mine. It was a great little bike and I'd love to have it back.
Mike

480 mike

Jun 6, 2007
the trans was alright it just was toasting the cluch plates. after that it just wasted away. if i remember correctly the rolling frame went out for big garbage day pickup. should of kept her!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…