80 Harescrambles

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
Before I start MX I wanted to do some harescrambles with my CR80. Unfortunately, I have had a heck of a time trying to find some. If any body knows of any in Northern California/Reno Nevada I would greatly appreciate you letting me know.

dog2

Sep 26, 2002
The WORCS series has 80/85 classes. There is one at Honeylake, not far from Reno in the fall. Go to the worcs racing website to see the schedule.

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
Thanks. I couldn't find it on the website but I'll keep checking in.

I the mean time are there any other off-road races around here?

John Blaze

Feb 24, 2000
www.racemrann.com

Great racing, 10 races a year now I think. It's run from a Reno shop but the races are all over Nevada, as far south as Tonapah.

Bulldog

May 2, 2001
I know this is on the opposite site of the country but for those who are looking for a hare scrambles series with classes ranging from Pee Wee to Mini to Masters to AA, you may want to check out the Virginia Championship Hare Scramble Series (VCHSS) at: http://www.vchss.org. The VCHSS is in it's 20th season. It is an excellent series and very rider oriented. 15 rounds this year!

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
Thanks for the replies I will look into those races. (Not the ones in Varginia though!) :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…