Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Maeir plastic possibly. But their stuff has always been crappy with bad fitment.

More than likely you can get it from Yamaha still if you want to pay for it.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
If you are not in a hurry, watch ebay. I have an '86 YZ-125 that I occasionally pick up all sorts of "new old stock" (NOS) parts for. In fact, I should have a new gas tank arriving in the next day or two.....

Rod

dirtbikebeach

Mar 19, 2009
91 wr250

Hey, I just recently got a 91 wr250 and I love the bike.. Runs great and got it for pretty much free.. But im having trouble finding Plastics for this bike as well.. Just wondering if you ever found a good website or what you did? Thanks

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
I have a 1994 wr250, and it is also hard to get plastics for. Lots of aftermarket manufacturers make plastic for older yz's, but don't mention wr's. I may be incorrect on this, but with my '94, it's virtually identical to a '94 yz250, except for a kickstand and bigger gas tank (I think). So you may be able to put yz plastics on it. It would be worth it to ask your local Yamaha dealer. I've seen cases where they order a part specificially for a wr and then realize it's the same as the yz model.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom