indicaz

Sep 8, 2007
Anyone have any suggestions on where I can purchase an either all black or all yellow plastics kit complete with all panels, plate, fenders, etc for a 97 rm125..

I have tirelessly searched the net, only to find that I cant find a complete kit...

any help would be appreciated.

indi

indicaz

Sep 8, 2007
im seriously thinking about using my plastics I have and just sanding and painting..

There are no cracks or what not.. I just wanted new plastic in black

ohwell I will keep looking

crkid33

Jun 20, 2007
hey my RM is all blacked out its a 97 125 like yours, i couldnt find any black lower fork gaurds for mine so i went with white. i got a front and rear fender thats made by ufo and i painted the side panels black and its looks nice, as far as a number plate i have a black number plate sticker that covers almost the whole thing. good luck finding it i had mine done black a while ago but latly i cant find anything thing plastic wise besides yellow. good luck!

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
go to motosport dot com. they have complete plastic kits. i got one for my kx125. it came with the front fender, shroud, rear fender, rear number plates, and front number plate.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
JD_MXRacer said:
go to motosport dot com. they have complete plastic kits. i got one for my kx125. it came with the front fender, shroud, rear fender, rear number plates, and front number plate.

It is not in stock. It also does not include front plate. I bought the Acerbis kit for my rm250 in january and had to buy the front plate seperate.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
_JOE_ said:
It is not in stock. It also does not include front plate. I bought the Acerbis kit for my rm250 in january and had to buy the front plate seperate.

o maybe i did have to buy it separately. my aunt ordered it and said she just ordered a kit. but maybe she ordered it separately.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom