nascarmaniac

Mar 23, 2007
So I have an 01 ttr125L and since I have some money Im going to do a couple of small mods. So far I can't choose my exhaust. First off I know Im not going to get a tonne of power out of it so i don't want to hear anyone just tell me to get a 250 :fft: So far I am Leaning towards the bbr as it has decent power increase, but its mainly top end. Preferably I would like to get mid or even low end gains. How does the PC T4 perform. Also i hear the White Bros has great power increase but is REAL loud...?How does it compare...

i have the airbox mod done
I plan on getting 112.5 main jet when i get the pipe
i also plan on spending another 100-150
What do you suggest for the last bit?

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I'm gonna avoid commenting on the exhaust. Use the extra money to buy new tires or brakes or other wear items.

nascarmaniac

Mar 23, 2007
ya i mean thats a given already, just out of curiosity why are u avoiding commentating? You do not want to support after market exhaust because they are too loud?

Apr 30, 2007
Those seem like fairly sensible choices.

I would have suggested saving up another 6-700 dollars, and purchasing a used CR 80 RB of about the same year. It is of comparable size, but you would be better off powerwise (this all depending on your riding style and the like).

Either way, enjoy riding, and hope you don't upset any neighbors!

nascarmaniac

Mar 23, 2007
crf 150f pro circuit t4 exhaust and intake. what size jets???

i have a 2008 crf 150f and wanted to get the procircuit t4 exhaust and a ignition air filter. what size jets should i change and which ones??? do i have to change needle position???

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So what drove the choice for the PC system? Good marketing?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Could of gotten loud for a lot less coin.

yamarider88

Jun 24, 2007
Just take the baffle out my neighbor did it gets real old real fast. My little brother did it to his Xr100 at Cainville a few years ago just to see if there were any power gains. after an hour of riding we didn't see any real gains in power or acceleration at all so we slapped the baffle back on. and the next summer got him a cr85 and man is that thing a blast to ride even for me in the back yard doing wheelies and stoppies and clearing our table top way easy.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
On these bikes removing the baffle and most aftermarket pipes is the same thing, which was my point. There are a few real performance exhausts available but they don't typically spend all their money on advertising.

http://www.xr100.com/ttr125.htm#TTR125 Exhaust is a good option or my personal favorite is Thunder Alley from Bob Murray (559) 584-8109.

Top Bottom