May 10, 2007
he is right to a small part. you cant get a green sticker 2T that i know of in CA (i may be wrong on that so please correct me if i am.) but then again you cant get a green sticker MX bike in CA.

i would go into more details as to why 2T are fading but i dont want to start a war.

Gravity Worx

Dec 10, 2008
I've seen this one before.
They, the Sierra Club, and several others are definately out to exterminate our sports and they will basically stop at nothing to make it happen.
These kinds of groups are why I give a little back to both the Blue Ribbon Coalition as well as to S.A.W.S (Snowmobile Alliance of Western States)
Along with that, I refuse to spend even one dime with REI and a few others who give heavely to the tree huggers.

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
To a extent I understand what they are saying, but they are blowing this waaaaaaaaaaay too out of poportion. They make it sound like were some radition fall out. packed lands will take years to return normal. I don't ever remember falling on soft land. our paths changes rain run out, I seen natural paths by rain run out cutting deep cracks and STILL runing out to a single location no different.

we create more emmision polutions than automobiles, I am to beleave a few riders create more air polution than a city filled with cars and trucks 24-7 days in a year?

we cause wild life to run away, thats odd, wild life dosen't seem to have a problem strolling through a urban area with cars and trucks and people abroad. matter in fact a heard of deer came down to the city of eugen Orgeon back in the latter 70's (1979 I think) because of hunters in hunting season. I remember them running through the mall area while rangers were trying to get them.

I am to beleave a bunch of jet skes create more havic than a single tanker oil spill?

with all the crime, money problems, job losses, homeless people and they are worring about this? I understand litter, forset fire and what not, but come on really....nik/pik, nik/pik... :blah: :coocoo:

Dec 7, 2008
they are wrong to a degree i think that we should be able to ride what we want but we should stay off of certain public property ,property that is put important to wild life. It is are fault in a way we need people to help the cause and not ruin it for the rest of us.We do polute the air and that is not good but even if they band dirtbikes,atv,jet ski america is just going to find another way to have fun with motor sports. If the enviralmentaist stop the use of dirtbikes they cant stop us from using dirtbikes on our property

remember help the cause dont ruin the cause

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Nice to have a dialog but aren't we preaching to the choir here?Join-join-join the BRC (click me) or similar groups where numbers speak to politicians.Make them worry about their precious fat lazy ass jobs and they'll kiss your feet.It is more important now than ever before.

Top Bottom