A very trick KDX in the new Cycle News

teton

Dec 13, 2000
Hey gang, you need to get the new April 03, 02 Cycle News, has a tricked out KDX 220 ride report. KX front forks, stock but revalved rear shock, Revloc automatic clutch, excels, stock frame but cut off the rear sub frame and modified the mounts to use a KX aluminum sub frame, also the plastic is of a KX, (rear) custom aluminum gas tank, (I would really like to see this) and a J.F. modified motor.
It is said to be the best KDX ever, LR (Larry Roeseler) liked the bike so much that he raced it in the Alligator Enduro. the clutch is said to be incredable, the bike never stalled, even after laying it down, perfect for the nasty stuff.
The bike is owned by Team Green off road manager Reid Nordin.
There are a couple of sweet pic's of the bike and it is very trick, looks like a KX with a head light!

I want one:cool:

RakO

Dec 26, 2000
We do not have Cycle news in Belgium Is there a way (link) to read the mentionned article ??
Thanx
RakO:confused:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I havent gotten mine yet :( I did see a small photo of the bike in the Aligator Enduro article though. Rosseler said with the RevLoc he could put the bike in 3rd gear and "motor". I cant wait to see it.

RakO .. Cycle News does have a website. www.cyclenews.com but I havent checked it for this article.

jeffw

Nov 27, 2001
Sure it isn't a KTM EXC 200 painted green? (Sorry, couldn't help myself). I like my bike and all but sure wish Kawasaki would bring the KDX up to date.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…