A Warning About innovativemx.com

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Several weeks back I posted a thread looking for Fly dealers on another board to try and locate a jersey the Canadian distributor had backordered so my son could wear his new gear when our race season starts April 27th.

I got a few leads and then j100 replied that he had them in stock at innovativemx.com. I figured with him being a poster on several mx boards and what appeared to be a newer business I'd support him and order through him instead of following up on some of the other leads.

April 6th I place the order for my "in stock" jersey and paid immediately via paypal. I then waited patiently. Last week when I still had no jersey I went to innovativemx.com and checked my account and my order is still listed as pending, which is still my orders status now 17 days post order.

I sent J100 an email 7 days ago and still no response, I have called the phone number for innovativemx.com for 7 straight days now and get the voicemail everytime, of course the voicemail has been full for all 7 days and it is not possible to leave a message in any way.

As of 2 days ago I filed a paypal dispute which j100 hasn't responded to at this point to try to recover my money.

I post this simply as a warning to anyone considering ordering from innovativemx.com.

And to end on a positive note I found a jersey through Kelly Lytle at Lytle Racing who has been great to deal with. I also managed to get a second with assistance from Allen Picard (flyguy) through Daryn Wessela at Western Power Sports, so my thanks to all three of those individuals.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Gomer, thanks for the heads up but it took 11 minutes for them to contact me once I went public on 3 different mx boards.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…