My annual spam post fund raiser for Cancer research

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
This year it has become even more personal as a good friend who also happens to be our track referee is battling a very recent diagnosis of cancer.
Each year at Aztalan Cycle Club we dedicate the October 11, 2009 race to 2 young racers who lost battles with cancer. The race is the Schuessler/ Leonard Memorial Race and portions of all the days proceeds go to cancer research.
This is the third year we will also be raffling off a Jersey and a helmet signed by several of the Pro riders at the Springcreek/ Millville race. The tickets are 1 for $5 or 3 for $10 and the entire amount goes to the fund. Tickets may be purchased through me with payment to my paypal account at spiderwebmxpics at gmail.com (you know the drill replace the at with that fancy @ ;) ) You do not have to be present to win we will ship the prize if you win

The first year we did this DRN member Chili was the winner of the helmet and in true DRN fashion he then donated it to a fundraiser for a young rider in Canada who needed assistance recovering from a serious injury. That helmet did double duty.

Thank you for reading this aand if you decide to take part I need your payment along with your phone number no later then Friday October 9, 2009. If you are one of the winners I will call as soon as the drawing occurs

Last edited:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I made up this poster for Pete and plan to give it to him on the day of the race October 11, 2009 just before he goes out to lead the parade lap. He fought with his doctors to get their permission to ride one lap

POSTERSAMPLEpetecopy.jpg

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Check your PayPal account Dave.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I want in? That name sure rings an old bell Dave? I hope he does well!

Thank you to everyone in so far every dollar earned might just put us closer to a cure

Bob, Pete has been active in District 16 MX for years at every level. He also raced all over the midwest along with his son Keith and Daughter Nicole. Keith still races Mendota frequently I believe in A class.
If no Paypal my mailing is
Dave Hollub
7205 Bergman Rd
Sauk City, WI 53583

Top Bottom