? about 150 kit for ttr-125L

matthunter

Feb 10, 2002
hey. im thinkin about gettin the BBR 150 kit for my ttr-125L. I am wondering how much of a diffrence would it make?? so if u guys have a clue how much quicker and faster it would be let me know. thank you, matt

Lost

Nov 12, 2000
There are dynos on bbr's site.. That should give you a good idea of the increase.

Also let us know what you have done to your ttr. Do you have a stock exhaust and airbox? What jetting are you running?

I find that my ttr can handle a 6 paddle tire is soft sand, and that's with no internal work. Does the 150 kit run too hot to be run in the dunes??

ACS

Apr 17, 2001
It wont be earth shattering but a nice improvement. Matched with the powroll cam and lots of other work and they fly. With the extra torque you can pull much higher gearing. It wont rev harder with a big bore.

fourjs

Dec 1, 2001
I too would like to get the 150 kit, anyway, a quick question, does your bike bog out when it's warming up? Mine is two weeks old, an '03 model, I pull the choke knob out, it starts after the third kick, i let it warm up a little, then when I push the choke back down, it stalls, if I leave it running longer with the choke on, then push it in, it will idle , but stall when giving it the gas, sometime i just ride with the choike on for awhile until everything works out, any thoughts?? thanks......

matthunter

Feb 10, 2002
hmm......i dont know about that boggin out thing....my ttr dosnt do it i just start it with the choke let it warm up for about 1 minute and keep snappin it and take it around the yard once or twice and it runs like a champ!

Lost

Nov 12, 2000
Yes, there is a low end bog.. It took me awhile to get rid of it, its mostly jetting.. Gutting my airbox and restrictor plate helped too..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…