"Advanced" Digital SLR Questions for Shooting MX

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Philip said:
so looks like my next one will be the D1 Mark II. :nener: Show some pics with the new lens Lou!!!!!!

Great body, I will get an oppertunity to test drive a D1s MarkII w/ a 80/200 2.8 ultrasonic, I've been missing out because some nature photographer keeps taking it to Alaska and all I want to try it on is a National, plus they work on my camera and know what it looks like after a race :laugh: :rotfl: when I have 10 grand burning a hole in my pocket, that's my next rig

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Dang! That's pretty nice! So, should we start calling you TFS or Mr. Cudby???

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
When Lou has his longer hair (at the STL SX), we all decided he looked like TFS's long lost brother :nener:

04kdx200

Mar 30, 2005
LOL, all I have is a Rebel G II, with the supplied lens, but I have a better understanding about the mechanics it takes to catch a better photo... (not a good one, but better than usual) Thanks guys.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Dang Lou, that's a great shot and why does the dirt look so good, it looks like compost

B

biglou

Lots of sawdust and water! It rocks on race day. Practice days, not so much. Kind of like asphalt!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…