after market pipe

426THUMPER

Feb 18, 2002
really looking for my girlfriends yz250f, she's looking for lighter and more power. she already rode cr250 for a while and raced hare scrambles alot.
i'm just curious for the yz426f, i've heard that dr. d exhaust is really good for the yz250f

prime4u

Feb 18, 2002
SuperTrapp is a "tuneable" spark-arrester

What ever you buy, SuperTrapp it. Be super loud and legally arrest sparks. You can change the back-pressure and try to change the throttle response. The headpipe "tuneing" would be the real Dyno answer. Go with the pro's. They listen to their expert tunewho get paid to play. Must be nice.

smooth sail

Dec 10, 2001
Check out this link http://bbrmotorsports.com/Products/ExhaustSystems/250exhaust.htm
Removable spark arrestor for closed course or forest, and the two headers for torque or rev. Not to mention how great it looks!;)
Smooth

P.S. I cant agree with prime. I say be as quiet as practical unless on a closed course, and even on some of those, a little forethought is necessary. Land gets taken away DAILY as more complain about noise, especially with thumpers. Noise, (and maybe prime),:uh:

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…