Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
There was a good riding area south of memphis in senatobia called akabutla lake i think it was, but it closed down,, i heard they may reopen it soon,,,if anyone know's who to contact to put some pressure on the issue, lets all write to them... that was a cool place.

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by Nevada Sixx
There was a good riding area south of memphis in senatobia called akabutla lake i think it was, but it closed down,, i heard they may reopen it soon,,,if anyone know's who to contact to put some pressure on the issue, lets all write to them... that was a cool place.

Ditto that - I'd like to know - Nevada - where do you live? I am in Bartlett..

Mark

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
hi mhardee.. i think ive seen you on here before,, i live down in tupelo,, about 100 miles southeast of memphis. I am going to the mmc meeting in memphis this tuesday,,are you a member?

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
hi mhardee.. i think ive seen you on here before,, i live down in tupelo,, about 100 miles southeast of memphis. I am going to the mmc meeting in memphis this tuesday,,are you a member?

I am going Tuesday (my first one!) and joining up! I have just gotten back into riding after a long time.. 'dem bones and muscles take a *little bit* longer to stop aching now....

Look forward to meeting everyone at Coletta's Tuesday..

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
i hope mmc is friendlier than the club i went to last time, i had a hard time getting anyone to talk about riding, I hope to find someone people that can go on over nite rides, like going down to kevin windams place down close to mccomb, or this other place everyone is talking about called land between the lakes.

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
or this other place everyone is talking about called land between the lakes.

There's a group going this Fri, Sat and Sunday - I'm still up in the air about going - I have not ridden in a few years and these dudes seem like they know the trails like the proverbial "back of their hand"...

I also have 6 guys wanting to ride here (Sugar Creek?)..

I AM going to LBL before I die!

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Ya'll Look me up at the meeting too I will wear a DRN shirt of some sort.

MHardee, You really ought to come on up to LBL. WE will have many different groups and will split them up by speed. Fast guys with fast guys and slower with slower guys. There are some REAL easy trails and some that are a bit challenging. The weather is gonna BE RIGHT!! You really should come on up. If you are coming up we are meeting at teh first parking lot on the right 1/4 mile down the gravel road from the guard shack.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Does the club have a web-site? It doesn't look like I'll be in town on Tuesday. Where is the meeting held, just in case my schedule changes?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom