ama points good or bad?

ama points good or bad?

• Total voters

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
XRpredator said:
For an American, you sure come off anti-American, what with all the smarmy backhanded insults you've been pitching Mike Brown's direction, for example.
Pred.
Good example- I`m here and see Mike often, He would be the first to agree with everything I`ve said and yes, he was riding well below his ability with reasons, He has not layed down or quit. He has worked harder than he ever did and the results show it, He knows it`s his swan song but it looks as though he will be around another season here and as for Sean he`s fought back and is learning the ropes here and is a much improved rider for it, will be talking with them at the Uddevalla GP next week and I hope Sean sticks it out here, He could be a future World Champion, I didn`t insult Mike or Sean,but you insulted me for passing along unbiased firsthand information
You are right- you use to get all the information you need right here...adieu :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Lynch ,you do,every time myself or someone starts snivil'in about something you jump in and tell that it should be like where ever you are at,its perfect!I do not believe that is so,only the back 5 to 10 go across the swamp to euro,just like Canada.Ama is the fim in the USA,tfb!The rule of issuing championship points per moto is bs,it should be issued for the overall and tallies from each moto added and low number wins!You have the same system,it probably started over there!

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
I agree, I never said everything is perfect here! It will never be as it used to be, as you say low points win!!! It is so simple,But(sorry)has the AMA, FIM,UEM ever made anything simple? If it was simple then they would not need so many people drawing paychecks, the dues would be lower, the rules less complicated,simple! I`m not certain but something was said about a 10th place finish on the podium? Do you believe that a rider would go home and put a award like that up on display?How many "officals" does it take for a AMA,FIM, UEM event?How many for a "outlaw" event? What is the difference in entry fees? Is the racing less exciting at a " outlaw" event?I`m just trying to state that Motocross has become a business within itself and has too many people making money at making rules that only makes it harder and more expensive for a common everyday pleasure seeker to enter the sport and have fun! Motocross-Fun!Cut out the crap and make it fun and easy again!Simple :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…