AMA Supercross Enjoys Record TV Viewership in 2002

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Thanks RacerX online:
Okay, since we're second only to NASCAR, how 'bout pre-empting all that other crap for US for a change!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Ha... interesting the press release didn't mention RC once :silly:

No kidding Pred - I'm so sick of college sports, cheerleading, and soccer cutting in the timeslots. Very cool that the sport is growing and getting more coverage and more viewers, though :cool:

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
We are sorry to inform you that even though Supercross is number 2, ESPN will still cut into the races for the 2003 Synchronized Swimming Draft...... :p

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
wait on a minute.... sorry to disappoint, but this is a big mistake. those figures are actually for the world three legged racing championships. every one had tuned in to watched two people tied together running around, but got the supercross instead because it want on when it was supposed to be.

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
That's great to hear that we are in 2nd place in viewers, with only 4 events! Can't wait to see how it goes next year with Clearchannel televising all of them live, (I think that is what I read anyway).

YZ Joust

Master of Jackassery
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 21, 2002
Coming soon...... Monday Night Supercross 52 week schedule....... I can dream can't I????

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…