Isobareng

Oct 16, 2007
I heard a rumor that the AMA is or will be getting out of Motocross with the exception of the supercross series.

Does this mean it will no longer sponsor / provide event insurance local races?

Any idea how this will effect the local Northwest tracks if at all?

Will we need to join some other sponsoring / insurance organization?

D

hellbertos

Feb 17, 2004
Good riddance if they do... I'd love to see a promoter and sanctioning body who actually gave a rats ass about privateers, fans, etc.; who would just pander to the factories, reverse rules for top guys (fuel controversy), have crappy hard to enforce rules (fuel controversy, among others), pay practically zero purse... they can have SX.

PLEASE... industry people, someone take over Outdoor MX (the REAL thing)!!! 125, 250 and open classes!!

OK, I know, AMA bashing... I'm just disappointed in a lot of the news over the past few years of the AMA's handling of many situations. Maybe it would be good for them to focus on SX and allow someone else to pump some new blood and energy into the Outdoor series.

Plus, I'd would feel less obligated to go down to the Ball Park mudfest. Looks like its gonna be another mudbog tonight...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
hellbertos said:
Good riddance if they do... I'd love to see a promoter and sanctioning body who actually gave a rats ass about privateers, fans, etc.; who would just pander to the factories, reverse rules for top guys (fuel controversy), have crappy hard to enforce rules (fuel controversy, among others), pay practically zero purse... they can have SX.

PLEASE... industry people, someone take over Outdoor MX (the REAL thing)!!! 125, 250 and open classes!!

OK, I know, AMA bashing... I'm just disappointed in a lot of the news over the past few years of the AMA's handling of many situations. Maybe it would be good for them to focus on SX and allow someone else to pump some new blood and energy into the Outdoor series.

Plus, I'd would feel less obligated to go down to the Ball Park mudfest. Looks like its gonna be another mudbog tonight...
+1

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom