amazing race video

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
Man, that is AWESOME!!! :yeehaw:

I would LOVE to ride in a place like that! I'm guessing that is in Quebec...is indoor enduro racing catching on in Canada? I can only hope it catches on here in the USA! :cool:

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
Wannaride:the Track Is In Oregon In Usa You Can Have Info In The Top Of The Video Page.

Jasonwho You Can Try To Apply To Be A Member By Using A Hotmail Adress I Think It Will Be Much Easyer

kdxquebec

Mar 16, 2002
sorry.the track is not in OR.But on the 17 november 2004 a track similar like this will be build in las vegas for a race.

you can see all details here this is a copy

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 18, 2004
EnduroCross™ To Debut In Las Vegas

Pro-Motion Motorsports announces the introduction of a new form of Motorcycle racing in America, called EnduroCross, which will debut at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas on November 27, 2004. EnduroCross has proven to be successful in Europe the past few years, playing to sold out crowds and showcasing the top European Off-Road talent.

Eric Peronnard and Tim Clark are the promoters of this event. Peronnard is well known in the Motocross circles from his involvement with the Bercy Supercross in Paris, France and the creation of the Maxxis U.S. Open of Supercross - the richest motorcycle race in the world - held inside the MGM Grand Arena each October.
Clark has an extensive background in marketing within the motorcycle industry including the promotion of the Maxxis U.S. Open. His most recent endeavors include the creation and publishing of MiniMoto Magazine and the promotion of the PARTS Unlimited MiniMoto SX Nationals recently held inside the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.

EnduroCross is an Off-Road race held entirely indoors. The racing format is similar to a supercross event utilizing a starting gate, class heats and a series of qualifying rounds with riders transferring to the main event. Obstacles include boulders, rock fields, poles, sand, jumps and water sections similar to the most difficult sections found in off-road events such as Enduros, Hare Scrambles and GNCC series. EnduroCross is an invitation only event where the top Off-Road racers from America and Europe will be invited to attend.

"This is really the ultimate test of skills on a difficult enduro-style track, mixed in with a supercross format," explained Peronnard. "The concept has proven very successful in Spain, drawing large crowds and providing tremendous race action. It is truly nonstop entertainment. I have been watching the past five years how it works in Barcelona, and it is very exciting. They have done an excellent job."

"The off-road industry needs a shot in the arm - at least the exposure side of it," claims Clark. "This event provides exactly what the off-road industry is looking for: exposure. Where else can a spectator view an entire off-road race and see close-up how difficult and exciting that style of racing can be? Compared to other forms of racing, this is spectacular to watch, especially for the spectator."

EnduroCross will be held inside the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas on November 27, 2004.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Tim Clark at 541-772-8150.
Tickets go on sale September 1st and can be purchased on line at www.OrleansArena.com or by calling 888-234-2334.
For room reservations at the Orleans Hotel call 800-675-3267

For more details and to view a video, go on line to www.EnduroCrossUSA.com

EnduroCross is a Pro-Motion Motorsports production.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
As much fun as would be to ride that track, I guess I'm a little pessimistic as to the level of entertainment it would provide and attention it would draw as a "sport". I just can't see how it would really grow, but I'm sure someone said that about FMX and Supermoto too.

txkawboy

Nov 18, 2003
Heck YES!! The concrete "minefield" is cool. I grew up riding this kind of stuff; that's why now at the MX track, when there's a few ruts and a little mud, I am still able to cut laps! There's an entire world to MX skill than just jumping...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…