dbrace

Oct 30, 2002
I looked into using it . The specs look good, high VI index etc. Its only been available here a little while but WAY too expensive, i'll stick with maxima.

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Been using it for a year plus. I am no suspension guru. I have used it in MXtech stuff and found it just as good. WER stuff actually made it better IMO. GP Racing did some zookes for me and the Amsoil was the best (noticiable). In few stock setups my friends said it worked great but these guys ridie with sludge in the forks half the season.

It is pricey compared to some.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
The amsoil guy gave me some to try and it feels like it fades quite a bit when it gets hot. IE my shock gets boingo.
I will be replacing it with something else when I get the chance.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
I installed a GV in my WR shock.
I am not blaming the oil, It could also be something else I did but the shock still responds to the clickers, it just seems after pounding some high speed sections the rear shock feels less dampened and everything I did to the shock was pretty cut and dried, I even had the local ohlins guru helping me.
The only question mark was trying this new amsoil shock fluid.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, the email notification function seems to have a 50/50 chance.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom