Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shut up Terry Berry.:moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yes sir. I'll play it by ear as to how much I'll be venturing around with it, I've heard they might ticket folks. I might have to be bringing along the red light.;)

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
We'll have to act like you're pulling me over or I'm your partner Jon....

I got stopped once and then well.. kinda stopped.... a second time on Saturday.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
good deal, hope to meet up with you, I'll be tailgating as well, I'm not as fancy as others that have mini bikes, but I'll be bringing the old Team Losi nitro RC truck and some jumps to hit as well. It'll be the debut of my RC trucks Yamaha Factory Racing paint job. We need pit passes as well, I'm sure they'll be selling them there for about 10.00, remember when they used to come with free pit passes? those were the days, what change???

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
We plan on being there around 2 so we can BBQ and pigout then hit the pits around 3. We'll be parking at the North East side of the lot, near the 57 and railroad tracks, along the chain link fence under the freeway. Red GMC Yukon XL. My cell number is 714-240-3753, call when you get there if you guys want. If we don't get to park together then we can at least tailgate together. They are ticketing for beer in the parking areas so we are skipping the adult beverages this time.;) We will have space on the BBQ too so don't worry about that.:yeehaw: I'll check this thread as the time nears so we can get the specifics down. Maybe meet up prior to parking so we can park together.
Elk

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Sounds good to me.

I'm not sure if I'll be bringing my little red bike... maybe a cruiser instead. I'm pretty much a marked man there at the stadium at this point.

See you all there.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Hey guys.....looks like I'm in too :yeehaw:

A friend got the tickets, so I don't where I'll be sitting yet, but it sounds like we'll be getting there relatively early to do the tailgate thang !

Look forward to seeing all of my "southern" So. Cal. wrecking crew !

Cell number is: 661-212-2545. Let's hook-up !!

Lookin' forward to seeing everyone !

Cliff

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Well unless things change at work its looking like I might show up to harrass you guys as well. Ill have the family in toe but sounds like a good time. Starting to think Jokers compiling a rap sheet with the Anaheim PD and his little scooter. Joker the Bad Boy of the Mini Scooter World.

Last edited:

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
cool, we will have two trucks in our group, one 91 Chevy 1500 (white with a blue stripe) and one 97 Ford F-150 with a LAFD sticker in the middle of the rear window, cell phone # 661-755-9639 you cingular guys can talk all you want with me since I get free mobile to mobile, not sure about the reception down there though, see you all saturday
Jeff

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Elk's family in toe as well, like I said before, they are hitting hard on adult beverage consumption so we're skipping it this year. Sodas and lemonade, :yeehaw:. I might skip on the lil fitty as well, they are smoking guys for that too, DAMN! Good going Joker, must have been the shirt!:)

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Maybe... that or my pockets stuffed with the adult beverages... :uh:

My saving grace must have been my obvious staunch support for law enforcement. Law & Order all the way! :thumb:

I'll look out for y'all. Not sure where I'm parking yet, last time I parked right inside the gate, back next to the 57. 909 240-7002

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OK here's the deal, if you need pit passes go to 4 Wheel parts and Wholesale on Grand Ave. in Santa Ana, they have plenty but you need to bring your tickets to get them.

Joker, check your pm's!

That's where we parked last time as well, to the right of the gate when we drove in, next to the freeway. Cya
Elk

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Is that right off the 5 on the way down?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No, take the 57 south, exit at Katella and turn left. Turn right at the next light and it'll take you to the parking area. When you go through the gate, hang a quick 180 and you'll head towards the freeway in the lot. We usually park near the fence by the 57 freeway.;)

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Hey guys! I'm hoping to make it out there Saturday. I still have to scrounge up a ticket, so if anybody has any an extra, let me know :)

I'll look for you guys in the parking lot.

Bill

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Bill, pm or call Pvtjoker (his cell # is on page 2 of this thread), he's got an extra one if you need it. Come on out, it'll be good to see you again.;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Top Bottom