Haycock Kid

Oct 15, 2005
Hello from Haycock Twp., Bucks Co., Pennsyltucky - Last time in the saddle was thirty years ago as a teenager. My two boys are 11 and 8 years old. My youngest thought '...we'd all enjoy dirt biking more as a family than cowboy action shooting...' (my current hobby). So I traded some used guns for some used dirt bikes. The PW 50 has had a couple tanks of gas run thru it this Fall. The KDX 80 is in the Shop getting rebuilt, and the KDX200 is scheduled for pick/delivery this Thursday. I'm also a mountain biker, but every year I pedal less dirt and more street. Looking forward to spending some quality time w/ my boys and getting back into the woods again. Maybe one day we'll be doing some cross country, adventure biking together. So look out, the Haycock Kid(s) are in town and we'll be riding all over this forum - learning, laughing and living life to its fullest. Hope to see you in the dirt.
Haycock Howdy
SASS# 23875

Oct 13, 2005
I posted in another thread but I want to let you know that I am always up riding and that my skills are not that great that I would not ride with you and your kids. I am always looking for places to ride and people to ride with. When all of your biikes are ready drop me a line.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Haycock Kid

Oct 15, 2005
Jerry - looking fwd to riding w/ you. I need safety stuff for the three of us. I would appreciate any help there. I'm now looking for used and new kids armor and pads. Also thise Winter I'm hoping to refurb an enclosed trailer for the bikes and gear - our motorsports shed on wheel. I'll keep in touch.

Oct 13, 2005
Sounds good Haycock Kid. As for the enclosed trailer I have a 18 ft enclosed trailer (I have a landscaping buisness during the weekdays and a bike hauler on the weekends.) As for the safety gear If you know your sizes I would go to that evil place called ****, If not I would hit the local shop. Make sure that you buy new helmets you never know the history.
Good luck, let me know if i can do anything to help you out.

Top Bottom