Another Californian from HB

HBRider

Jan 29, 2005
Whats up all,

I reside in Huntington Beach, CA and finally came to DRN after hearing about on another forum. Looks great, good layout. :cool:

Anyway I have a KTM 1999 250cc MXC and primarily ride the Mohave Desert at high rates of speed :aj: . I plan on racing District 37 hopefully later on this year if I can get in shape quick enough. I am slowwly recovering from a shattered foot but thankfully I can still ride a little.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for info on local rides there in your area. Many of the guys race D37 and can fill you in with mucho info.

Good luck with the foot, I broke mine all up at DW '02 and it has never quite been the same.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…