MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
I had a great time riding with the crew. Thanks for an awesome ride. And thanks again to those who made it possible for me to sit on my bike.:laugh:

Here's a link to some photos because my computer skills are about on par with my riding skills and I can't figure out how to attach them.:whiner:

Phelan Photos

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I've attached one of ggoja's pics.

Is this the monster hill you were talking about? I was refering to the path to the far right, sort of hidden by the edge of the hill. It had axle deep dirt for about 3/4 of the way up, so it was darn near impossible to make. At least I think so, anyway.
Oh well, pppppffftt :moon: , looks like I'll have to attend the next Phelan ride to sort this all out.

Looks like the dirt had some moisture in it...

Attachments

• Phelan Hill 2.jpg
    Phelan Hill 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 158

Tee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
You guys are mak'n me sad. :ugg:
I'm sitting down here in Jacksonville Florida... Didn't have the heart to take my KTM away from California, so I sold it before leaving SoCal.

Sure do miss riding with you all... Missed the Reno ride last weekend too!

What was I thinking to move out here????

T

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Tee, I'm new to the post, but I jump in. JAX isn't all that bad. You can always head south for some of that good surf at Monster Hole or Sabstian Inlet. Or fish the skinny waters with fly rod. Plus Florida in a hot bed for bike activity. Tracks and trails (tight trails), not to mention the best racing series in the USA, GNCC!!! Pick up a small 2-stroke KTM and you'll be loving those sandy, rut, rooted trails. If I ever get back home, coastal North Carolina I'll get back on a 2-stroke for sure. But I'm out here in SoCal now and I need every bit of the 570 to pull me around.

Good luck to you out on the Right Coast.

Top Bottom