Another Classic MX Marathon

B

biglou

I can't wait. 2 more hours, then six hours of "classic" MX, followed by Daytona live in HD!

It's kinda hard to think of 2003 as classic, though at my advanced age, I can't even remember if RC was on Honda or still on Kawi back then... :whoa:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I know how you feel man.. Gettin old sucks. I had to get reading glasses this week. I can finally read what those numbers on jets are.

I think he was on the red bike then, but I could be (and probably are) wrong.

B

biglou

hmm, i had world baseball classic or whatever it's called instead of the red bud for hour two of the marathon, then for hour three, back to mx. some dumbass probably leaned on the wrong switch in the control booth or something.

how about timmay takin' budd's creek moto 1?! and there are so many names i've forgotten. it's like a time machine to go back and see these. :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Damnit Lou, you gotta rub it in about havin' Daytona in HD? :yell:

I just got home from work, so I'll just watch Daytona after dinner and the classics tomorrow. I love the DVR. :)

B

biglou

Actually, I just FFWD through the baseball in hour two, and at 20 minutes, it starts at the beginning of red bud, so who knows what happens next. Just a heads up to not delete it before you see what's on there. Now I'm trying to remember if 03 was the first year I was at red bud or 04...

And man, I sure miss watching K-dub race outdoors. I wish he'd opted for MX only instead of SX.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
9 hours of MX/SX!!!
Thanks for the head's up.
I know Roncada had some pain killer issues for a bit, what's he doing these days?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom