Another Thumper added to the stable

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Congrat's I hope she love's the new DRZ make sure she give's a ride report on the new bike.
CRG

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Way to go Ivan, are you going to dual sport it so your "wife" can get to the corner store and back ;)

I wish I could have one to compliment the DRZ400S ... for the wife of course !! :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I think there will be an even bigger smile when Ivan stalls out and Mrs Truespode hits her e-button and thows roost his way :p

Tree Crippler

Jun 8, 2000
For who?

I can see it now. Let me warm it up for you dear. Let me ride it to see if its jetted right. Let me help break in the suspension.

I told the wife I needed the WR400 so we can have more fun on the Dual Sports. $1500 later and I still didn't add the $80 buddy pegs.

Great to here it Ivan , hope you both have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ivan we want a full report on the bike, I have yet to see a full write up on the DRZ250 - is Mrs Truespode on DRN ?, we expect a full report from her as well ..... if she ever gets to ride the bike :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'd like day 12 in the pool for when Ivan feels the need to trick the bike out :scream: Still $5.00 a square?

I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of the bike Ivan.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That is one sweet bike! Talk about a deal? The thing is BRAND NEW!

I really didn't get a good look though. My eyes were rolled back in my head from 4 hours of listening to Ivan boast about all the women he bagged in college.:silly:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…