Another Thumper added to the stable

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Way to go Ivan, are you going to dual sport it so your "wife" can get to the corner store and back ;)

I wish I could have one to compliment the DRZ400S ... for the wife of course !! :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Now don't get upset when she starts roosting you, you asked for it.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I think there will be an even bigger smile when Ivan stalls out and Mrs Truespode hits her e-button and thows roost his way :p

Tree Crippler

Jun 8, 2000
For who?

I can see it now. Let me warm it up for you dear. Let me ride it to see if its jetted right. Let me help break in the suspension.

I told the wife I needed the WR400 so we can have more fun on the Dual Sports. $1500 later and I still didn't add the $80 buddy pegs.

Great to here it Ivan , hope you both have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ivan we want a full report on the bike, I have yet to see a full write up on the DRZ250 - is Mrs Truespode on DRN ?, we expect a full report from her as well ..... if she ever gets to ride the bike :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'd like day 12 in the pool for when Ivan feels the need to trick the bike out :scream: Still $5.00 a square?

I'm looking forward to hearing your impressions of the bike Ivan.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That is one sweet bike! Talk about a deal? The thing is BRAND NEW!

I really didn't get a good look though. My eyes were rolled back in my head from 4 hours of listening to Ivan boast about all the women he bagged in college.:silly:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Originally posted by Truespode

I've already thought of it. It has a kickstart backup so I'm going to disable the e-start except when I ride it :p

I read somewhere that the DRZ-250 does require a certain amount of voltage to power its ignition system, so make certain she doesn't hold the button down until the battery is completely dead or the backup kick won't be useful anyway. Also don't "disable" the e-start by removing the battery :scream: :)

Top Bottom