Any dealers in the Va Beach area?

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
I'm visiting the folks this weekend in Va Beach. I'd like to visit some good shops/dealers. Does anyone have a preference, or know of any good shops? I might even like to look at some choppers while I'm here.

Thanks, Steve.

va_yzrider

Apr 28, 2003
There is a shop near the Pembroke area on VA Beach Blvd. However, I'm not exactly sure how good it is. It is just west of Independence Blvd. They seemed to have a lot of bikes and were pretty nice to talk to (not much variety of gear though). I think they are a Yamaha and Kawasaki dealership. There is also a very small Honda shop further east on Va. Beach Blvd., but the manager was a complete ass to me from the time I walked into the door, so that was out of the question.

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
Thanks Va_yzrider,

I was just looking to do some browsing, I might need to take a break from the folks for a bit. :cool:

Steve

va_yzrider

Apr 28, 2003
I understand completely! There is also Casey Cycles in Newport News. There are a ton of chopper and street bike shops in the Va Beach area too. There are even some custom shops in the area.

Mount Trashmore is also a great place to kill some time and watch some really good local skating and BMX talent.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…