Any dealers in the Va Beach area?

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
I'm visiting the folks this weekend in Va Beach. I'd like to visit some good shops/dealers. Does anyone have a preference, or know of any good shops? I might even like to look at some choppers while I'm here.

Thanks, Steve.

va_yzrider

Apr 28, 2003
There is a shop near the Pembroke area on VA Beach Blvd. However, I'm not exactly sure how good it is. It is just west of Independence Blvd. They seemed to have a lot of bikes and were pretty nice to talk to (not much variety of gear though). I think they are a Yamaha and Kawasaki dealership. There is also a very small Honda shop further east on Va. Beach Blvd., but the manager was a complete ass to me from the time I walked into the door, so that was out of the question.

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
Thanks Va_yzrider,

I was just looking to do some browsing, I might need to take a break from the folks for a bit. :cool:

Steve

va_yzrider

Apr 28, 2003
I understand completely! There is also Casey Cycles in Newport News. There are a ton of chopper and street bike shops in the Va Beach area too. There are even some custom shops in the area.

Mount Trashmore is also a great place to kill some time and watch some really good local skating and BMX talent.

Top Bottom