Any ladies in the Central Valley, CA?

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=157829

L2F, here's the link to ride I mentioned in your other thread. There's actually a very large group of ladies that ride in the Nor*Cal region! Riding at Clear Creek, Stonyford, Metcalf, Hollister, Carnegie, PiPi, Moon Rocks, etc is some of the best riding. There's also a ton of tracks around. Hope to see you at Clear Creek.

learning2fly

Mar 3, 2004
GETMETOCA said:
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=157829

L2F, here's the link to ride I mentioned in your other thread. There's actually a very large group of ladies that ride in the Nor*Cal region! Riding at Clear Creek, Stonyford, Metcalf, Hollister, Carnegie, PiPi, Moon Rocks, etc is some of the best riding. There's also a ton of tracks around. Hope to see you at Clear Creek.

Ooo, I saw the posting for the ride, that looks awesome!!

Only problem I'm having is getting my MX boots to be comfortable enough on my injured right ankle to ride... I tried sewing extra padding over that area tonight, without success, it just aches with the pressure of a stiff boot... might have to take the chance and just ride with my softer street/dual sport boots! :debil:

Heck, thats close enough, I'll go if only to hang out! (Yeah, but I'll bring my bike, of course!)

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Learning to fly!

I haven't posted on DRN in quite a while. You might have seen me snooping around another web site? Anyways, where in the central valley did you move? Justin and I and our two boys are in Turlock (south of Modesto). We have been here about 7 years now. We moved from our home town of Santa Cruz to buy an affordable house to live.

Anyways, we ride a lot on week days due to convenience with schedules and daycare. If you are close by and free on some weekdays then you are more than welcome to join us! We usually ride at Deer Creek up near Twain Harte. We also ride Clear Creek and occasionally hit Carnegie (which is actually fairly close to us).

I am getting back into riding again after a 3 year semi-hiatus (baby boy number two and nursing school made riding take a back seat for a while). I am incredibly out of shape but always willing to give any trail a try!

PM or e-mail us. Hope to see/meet you at Clear Creek/BRP fun ride next weekend. We will be "camping" in our new trailer with Natalie (Getmetoca) who use to be a valley girl, too :-( It would be fun to meet you!

Take Care!
Karna

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom