Any riders around the Fenton / Flint area?

Getwild2

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 4, 2003
I bought my new bike early in the 2004 season and unfortunately didn't get to ride it as much as I had hoped. My only riding partner is my brother and he has limited riding opportunities during certain parts of the summer. I'd just like to get out a little more this season and wanted to know if there were any local riders (say within 30 miles). I am not a brand-new rider but I am definitely no expert. I've only been riding for a season and a half total, you could say I usually ride at a good medium pace (to quote Adam Sandler).

Of the very few places I've been riding, I like St. Helen the most. I have ridden Evart, which is fun when I am in shape and in the groove of the season, as well as Devil's Lake, which is just putts'ing around, really.

Anyway, I/we hope to ride with a group or two to get to know a few of you guys and maybe make some new riding buddies.

-Cory

Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Cory....

I live in White Lake (just south of M-59, east of M-23), but riding for me usually involves 3-4 weeks advance notice and weekend trip up north.

Rites of Spring is the weekend of May 7th.... plan on it if you'd like to meet 900 other riders. Seriously, it's a lot of bikes, but it never feels crowded on the trail. Do a search in this forum for ROS, and you'll get the low down.

FLEM

Sep 22, 2004
I'll be moving to Davisburg in about 31/2 weeks.
the CCC events are great to get out and ride, If your going to do the ROS get out early, or you'll be riding whoops all day.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…