Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Well after DW got scared of riding today Billy Fritz and I went to evart because we figured the trail would be clear from bike tracks because every one is afraid to ride there in the winter and we were right....except for an adventurous snow mobile rider that ducked on and off the trail. I think Evart is like 23-25 miles long, we rode the whole loop and it took us 2.75 hours with a few small breaks. Snow was about 8-12 inches deep, some spots were drifting happened it was deeper but not as deep as wehn we rode in TC a few weeks ago.

Bill being the good snow rider that he is let me lead and that helped we had a good time, had a hell of a work out and by the time we saw the trucks were were glad but happy we did it.

No major problems really, a few falls for both of us and bill helped me pick my bike up out of precarious predicaments but sometimes leading you don't get a chance to get around dead fall quick enough-but we really didn't have any impassable spots and made all the hills...well I got stuck at the top of one and showed bill a better line...just being nice. :nod:

Stopped after the ride and had a big subway sub and headed home. :cool:

I guess we will have to wait to see if mother nature gives us another thaw or the riding singletrack is closed for the season now because it was blizard conditions as we finished the last 2-3 miles and all the way home.

Billy and me have conquered Evart in the snow but be advised it ain't for the weak and out of shape. :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Don't bother to come north to ride as we got 8"-10" last night.

DW was probably home painting his toenails to match his pink handguards............ :yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
Don't bother to come north to ride as we got 8"-10" last night.

DW was probably home painting his toenails to match his pink handguards............ :yikes:

Yeah, I think he was "couch racing" today. :nod:

I spent the day today working on Erin's Yamaha greasing the suspension, working on some carb settings and getting used to working on it.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
Yeah, I think he was "couch racing" today. :nod:
Wrong again mofair. I don't even own a couch - They serve NO purpose! If I told any of ya's what I did today you would all envy me and I wouldn’t want that hanging over my head as “Envy” is one of the 7 deadly sins. So piss off. :nener:

AFM28
DW

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Fred T said:
I think Evart is like 23-25 miles long, we rode the whole loop and it took us 2.75 hours...
That's some tough going! I think I can beat that pace on my pedal bike on the icy, but not very snowy, mtb trails down here. :nener:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
bbarel said:
That's some tough going! I think I can beat that pace on my pedal bike on the icy :nener:
Freddy's no slouch - I think he beat the whole senior B class down at Roselawn 1. ;)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
That's some tough going! I think I can beat that pace on my pedal bike on the icy, but not very snowy, mtb trails down here. :nener:

Hop on your 2 hunny and go ride it there bucket head. It would be great training now that your in A senior class. :cool:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Lots of slinging going on here. Bucket head whats up with that? Ah but the subject of couch now thats more of a interesting topic. You see they serve man well including things that create envy. There are books you can get that you can get Things to do while on the couch. DW you should get it then you won't be so frustrated oh I mean angry.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don't need book - I watch MTV. :cool:

PS. Happy new year to all you azzhole up there.

Top Bottom