Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
hi, i just some new d756's for my 125,, anyone got any tips for taking a tire off and putting one back one? i got two tire tools, and a bead buddy also.
thanks guys.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Don't forget to release the bead lock! Aside from that a bottle of soapy water goes a long way in the "ease of removal/replacement" option! Pretty much is like a reagular bike tire(the one you crank) just alot more sweat getting the bead over the rim. Good thing you have tire tools, I have a few bent screw drivers to attest to the fact that nothing beats a good set of irons!

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
BTW,
Glad you are still here NV6 how is the '89 running?
Phillip

rc331

Jun 18, 2002
Sprinkle baby powder all over the tube, it prevents the tube from chaffing. If you set your tire out in the sun to get really warm it makes it easier to work with. Like IrishEKU said warm soapy water and lots of it! ;)

Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
yes, yz is doing great, i added an 11 tooth front, now it will really wheelie up,,, good ideas guys.... i heard you can set yoru tire over a 55 gallon drum so that the rotor or sprocket dont touch anything.. but the sun idea rim lock was good idea... thanks..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom