Anybody been to David Bailey's MX School?

keebs94

Jan 15, 2003
I was just wondering if anybody had been to David Bailey's MX school and if so how it was. thanks

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
My friend wen't there,he has learned a lot I will not go into details,but Gary is very intense from what my friend has been telling me.He is a no nonsense guy, he is there and you are there for 1 reason and 1 reason only,to make you a better rider. In my opinion what more can you ask for. Warning wear some extra padding on you arms and legs.LOL! you will see.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
bigred: that is a nice write up about the GARY Bailey school. Do you have any info on the David Bailey school ? :p

gumby1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2002
I went to one of his 2 day schools and thought it was a waste of time and money. There were 16 students in the class and that was just too many to handle for a course like that. My opinion is that it should not have been more than 8 per class. Of course, that means less money for Gary, but the education would have been better.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Gary Bailey is David Bailey's dad right? I think it's one of those things where David shows up every now and then and will help his father in teaching the course. I remember reading a write up about it on supercross.com

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by Chili
bigred: that is a nice write up about the GARY Bailey school. Do you have any info on the David Bailey school ? :p

Yes I do david vullieum. ;)

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I went to Gary (yes Gary) Bailey's school and the main topics were to use the front brake and square off the corners. I didn't get diddley-squat out of it. This was in 1973; maybe it is better now. :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…