1986 Bailey - MXdN Replica Helmet!

Press

Super Power AssClown
May 19, 2006
Yet ANOTHER must-have piece of history!

[img2=left]http://dirtrider.net/news/baily_usa.jpg[/img2]Press Release
On Sunday afternoon, September 21, 1986, three American riders ruled the hills and skies of Maggiora, Italy, in the most impressive display of domination the 59 year-old Motocross Des Nations has ever seen.

"Just let me tell you...", says Bailey, "we were not in Italy to buy souvenirs or say 'wow! look at those cobblestones streets!' The underlying motivation in each and everyone of us was coming to the surface. We were there to kick some serious butt!"

[img2=left]http://dirtrider.net/news/bailey_2.jpg[/img2]Managed by legend Roger DeCoster, powered by the fierce competitiveness between American Honda's David Bailey, Ricky Johnson and an inspired performance by their teammate Johnny O'Mara on a 125, Team USA simply blew away the rest of the motocross world. It was the high point of a winning streak for the Americans at the MX Des Nations that would stretch 13 years from 1981 to 1994. It was also the moment that the United States of America became the undisputed leader in world motocross.

"I'm David Bailey and almost 20 years have passed to this emotional day when I was wearing that blue with white stripes custom painted JT Racing ALS2. To commemorate this unique moment in my life and MX history when us three, young Americans showed the world what the skills learned in U.S. supercross could do in such a highly competitive environment, I have designed with my friends at ONE Industries the 'Maggiora-MXDN David Bailey Trooper helmet'....an evolution of my 'Trooper Bailey 1986 Replica Helmet' which was released back in February to worldwide acclaims. The commemorative 'Maggiora-MXDN David Bailey Trooper helmet' will start to ship for the 4th of July week-end and will be produced only once in very limited quantity of 700 pieces. Inside each helmet you will find instructions on how to enter a sweepstake and possibly be the one to win two airplane tickets to the 2006 MXDN in England. Good luck to you all and GO TEAM USA!"

One Industries and David Bailey are proud to present the limited edition 'Maggiora-MXDN David Bailey Trooper helmet' , complete with an old school decal sheet. Available soon in VERY limited supplies at the finest motorcycle dealers in the USA, the 'Maggiora-MXDN David Bailey Trooper helmet' is a fusion of style, technology, design and input from a legendary racer who won four AMA SX and MX Championships during his storied career.

For more info, contact ONE Industries at 619-263-9880, see more at www.onehelmets.com.

You can also send comments to: DavidBailey-1986@oneindustries.com

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
But do you actually wear it, or buy two?!
MUST GET ONE. :nod:

Top Bottom