Anybody else living through the end of the world?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Out of hours at Menominee, Dave give him a ticket or something :)
About 15 miles north of Hudson.
Oh and the big SNOW.... so far we have maybe 1 1/2 inches. I should have been a meteorologist :coocoo:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Out of hours at Menominee, Dave give him a ticket or something :)
About 15 miles north of Hudson.
Oh and the big SNOW.... so far we have maybe 1 1/2 inches. I should have been a meteorologist :coocoo:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
It was beautiful in Big Bend this weekend ... 40's in the mornings and 70's in the afternoon ... only a few clouds in the sky ... We rode 141 miles, took a bunch of photos, hiked into Santa Elena Canyon on the Rio Grande and sat long enough to take a bunch of photos of the canyon ... daddy pop's on the porch in front of the motel room, until the Harleys showed up.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Tony you suck! ;) We did end up with 12inches after all, it just took all week end.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
kmccune said:
Tony you suck! ;) We did end up with 12inches after all, it just took all week end.
You got off easy we got 21" but the sun came up this morning and the world is still there :nod:
I wish I knew who our plow driver was when he did the street late last night he was so great he turned the plow at both of our driveways and didn't leave more then 3 inches across each one. I owe him :nod:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Did you catch that snow plow driver who sent all them people to the hospital and wasted all them windshields! CDL's come cheep in illinoise
No didn't hear anything about it. What's the story?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I really try NOT watching the news, like 6 cars had their windshields caved in by ice when some bonehead plowing the inner emergency lane at 60 miles an hour! On coming traffic got wiped out! They were putting them in ambulances,airbags were going off,another winter in chicago!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
oldguy said:
I wish I knew who our plow driver was when he did the street late last night he was so great he turned the plow at both of our driveways and didn't leave more then 3 inches across each one. I owe him :nod:

That is pretty cool, cleaning up after the plow is the wort part.

Top Bottom