Anybody here ride snowmobiles?

Bizerk

Feb 28, 2004
Dirtbikes are great and I love mine but what do you guys do during the winter? My brother and I just got a copy of used Artic-cat snowmobiles. Does anyone else here love the thrill of flying across a lake at 100mph during a blizzard? :yikes:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I used to sled quite a bit. It was really a blast, flying across lakes, up and down the rivers and across open fields. I never got to do any mountain riding, and still wish I would have. I eventually had to give it up. Way too expensive and I couldn't seem to find anyone that actually wanted to ride that much though. People around here ride from one town to the next, stop at the local bar and sit there and drink for an hour, then move on to the next town. I guess quadders and sledders go hand in hand in these parts.

L

LukeRips

Sleds rock. I have a Arctic Cat 700 Wildcat. Sme of the best riding I've ever done was in the powder.

Bizerk

Feb 28, 2004
Ya, I just got an Artic-cat ZR500. I can't wait to ride. I don't know what I like better...my dirtbike or the sled. I love the fact that you can just pull up to restaurants and gas stations etc while you're out riding around. Going out riding with groups of people is so much more fun...just like dirt biking. I would suggest that anyone reading this that hasn't tried it should try it at least once. You'll love it!! :cool:

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
I snowmobile all winter long, but I'm into the mountain riding. That flatland stuff would bore me to death!

If snowmobiling was year round here, it would be a very hard choice between that and my dirtbike.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Absolutely!!! I've got a 01 mxzx440 that I can beat on during the winter months. I'd love to try snocross but those guys are nuts :laugh:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…