anyone ever worn Pure Polaris riding boots?

tank_tech

Jan 2, 2010
I am looking for a used set of riding boots. i am new to the sport, not totally committed yet, so i don't want to spend the money for a new pair. i have found a pair of "brand new, never used" Pure Polaris riding boots. I would guess they are intended for ATVs seeing as Polaris doesn't make dirt bikes. they are a good price for brand new boots($100). I am wondering if anyone has ever had any experience with them? good or bad.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=188520572&back=-1&ImageIndex=1

madmike90

Aug 3, 2007
im not familiar with them myself but i would put "pure polaris boot review" into google to get some user feedback.

$0.02

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
they're probably something similar to the lower end gear mfr. self-branded boots (MSR, Thor, etc). there's really only a couple bootmakers, other outfits just re-brand them

New price on those, from what I can find, was 250 bucks, so there's that

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
the one difference i know of between mx boots and atv boots is the soles of many atv boots have traction on the sole

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…