Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. There are quite a few folks in your area.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

mx_racer32

Apr 7, 2005
i like dogwood hollow, CRMX up in yadkinville, tnt, mike andrews, and i like to ride trails every once in a while as well, we sometimes ride off of the new hwy 16 they are building up in lincolnton\lucia area by mountain island lake, but me and my buds mostly like to stick to tracks, we are racing this saturday at al's (top gun) where does everyone else ride? id really like to buy some land and build a track myself, each of my friends brings something to the table, my one friend has access to a bobcat and another has a front end loader, we just need some land now.

**supposedly they are building some huge MX park in shelby, complete with a few tracks including a full tilt mx and sx track, tt track, peewee, and super-moto track.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I atlked to Joe about whether or not he was going to hold his races in Shelby this year and he didn't mention anything about a new track.

How was Top Gun Saturday? Parker Valley got some rain but they worked the track in the morning and it was perfect!

BTW, Welcome! I live on the north side of Columbia.

mx_racer32

Apr 7, 2005
I atlked to Joe about whether or not he was going to hold his races in Shelby this year and he didn't mention anything about a new track.

How was Top Gun Saturday? Parker Valley got some rain but they worked the track in the morning and it was perfect!

its not joes track, supposedly its a pro rider and a buisness partner who loves the sport (hes fronting the money i guess) they went in together.

top gun was dry and dusty believe it or not, i expected it to be at least damp..it was wierd, i wish they would of watered it, i guess they didnt get any of the rains we did all week long.

We ride at most of those places you mentioned, Thunder Valley, the occassional GA trip (Aonia Pass) and some trails (Brushy Mountain, Brown, West VA). I didn't know about the Top Gun this weekend, might look into that. I'll email you next time we make riding plans.

sounds like a plan, we dont really like to travel too far, ive never ridden anywhere by nc and sc (little in NY when i used to live there, but nothin major) let me know, its always better with more people for sure.

anyone ever been to strawberry hill? its one of the few i havent been to, looks like a good track.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm really not too crazy about Strawberry Hill. It is more of an old style MX track...not many jumps and ruts up fairly quickly. I like tracks like Top Gun better.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom