Anyone from ontario?

Oggy

Jan 24, 2002
I'm from orangeville ont. and am looking for someone to ride with and some place to go. I just got back into riding and bought a good used CR500R. Let me know thanks

Deeler

Feb 19, 2000
Welcome back!
Check the OFTR (Ontario Fed. of Trail Riders) site:
http://www.oftr.org/
There's a lot of links, and a forum that will likely hook-you-up with someone to ride with, or an area to check.
If you're not familiar with the Ganaraska Forest, (a bit of a hike for you), send me an e-mail.
I don't know the status of the largest area near you, Dufferin Forest. The guys in the Halton Offroad Club should have the latest info on open and closed sections.

Dave

Mx Track

Mar 6, 2002
Hi my name is Connie and I'm doing a survey for Ontario Motorcyclists. If you are interesred in filling out a survey go to www.MXforum.com . My husband Rob and I just purchased 875 acres and would like to go for a zoning change so we can build a recreational facility for off road motorcycles. We have a private MX track now and its about 45 minutes from Orangeville. My husband loves CR500 and he build the MX track to suit that kind of bike email me connie4@attcanada.ca Thanks Connie

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…