Anyone have news about........

hp500efi

Aug 12, 2000
some of the manufactures coming out with new mini 4-stroke racers? Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki must be working on something in the 125cc range to compete in the 85 class. Anyone have any inside information on them?

The TTR-125 is a great little bike but needs the YZ suspension, wheels etc to make it a great 4-stroker. I was hoping that someone on here might have some information.

Thanks

ozspode

Dec 13, 2001
I havnt heard or seen anything, but I think it is only a matter of time b4 they do. I'm thinking a high performance 150cc in a current 85cc frame with disk brakes and good suspension would be just want the the doctor ordered and just what my son needs. Lets hope they do something in the not too distant future.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by ozspode
... I'm thinking a high performance 150cc in a current 85cc frame with disk brakes and good suspension would be just want the the doctor ordered ...
Exactly! I can't believe the top 4 don't build this bike. :|

sweden_345

Jul 17, 2002
Argh, Time ran out on me and my body desived me!!!
Now i can't buy those 150cc 4 strokes and race them as i wanted because now i had to get a 125 to race whit

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…