donwelker129

Feb 7, 2005
anyone in ST LOUIS/St ChARLES

Im looking for people to ride with - Im 31 and Ride/Race as much as possible. I have 3 boys that Ride/Race as well. 10 year old 6 year old and a 5 year old. I have a few places locally to ride.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a number of folks in the St. Louis area. I'm sure they will pop in a say hi.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Gnarly here. My family lives in St. Louis, south county to be exact. I've been riding thru out my life but just got back into it 4 years ago. I have two boys, 13 and 8 1/2 that also ride. Mama will also ride every so often. We usually go to St. Joe's a couple times a month. Very cheap and best in the morning before it gets real crowded. There is also MX47 in Richwoods. They have races going on thruout the summer. Welcome to the group. It's a great bunch of people.

pkupmn98

Feb 10, 2005
also in st. louis

hey there, im also from st. louis, (hazelwood) and am also new to the drn forums. ive been riding since i was 10 (25 now). my friends and i ride at flat river (st joes) finger lakes in columbia or on private property down south in annapolis, mo... memorial day weekend we are going to trek down to waynoka, oklahoma and go to the little sahara state park. never been there before but it sounds like it will be a good time, anyone interested in going should e-mail me, or just reply and we could meet up down there.. it would be cool to have a huge stl/ MO group go with.... talk to you all later, keep ridin

Dave.Smith

Dec 15, 2002
Welcome. I'm from the south St. Louis county area as well. My 12 year old son and I pretty much stick to the woods and hit St. Joe pretty often. I enter a few events (hare scrambles and enduros) a year in order to ride new areas.

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
I live Jefferson cty around Cedar Hill and have about 10 acres of woods to ride on.
I have a 6 yr old who is ready to get ride of his pw50 and move up to some mx bike but would also like something for woods too.
You should really become a member to take full advantage of what DRN has to offer.
You should really show up at the party for the SX.

Top Bottom