High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
What part of SC? What kind of riding (tracks, trails, ??)? How far are you willing to drive?

There's a bunch of us heading up near Charlotte to race Saturday night then coming back between Charlotte and Columbia to ride the tracks and trails on Sunday. Want to join us?

rramsey

Sep 24, 2002
Wow Thanks! I would...but I'm without a bike. It will be a few months. I rode some in the 'frances marion' Nat'l forrest right after I moved out here, then sold my bike. Its been a few years, but I will be getting a new one within the next few months.
As far as riding, I really dont know the area much. Other than the frances marion (which is tight woods), I don't where to ride. Im in the Charleston area.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
If you want to come up and ride some of ours Sunday morning you're welcome to. (Normal rules apply...you replace anything you break.) I'll be watching my youngest ride most of the time anyway so the CRF will be just sitting there.

As far as down there, Francis Marion is the only trail area I know. There used to be a track near Hardeeville (Exit 5 on I-95) and I've heard of one near Yemassee (sp?) but I've never been. Up near Sumter (closer to Wedgefield) is Manchester State Forest.

Also check out the listings at http://scohv.org

rramsey

Sep 24, 2002
Man I would love to! I really appreciate the offer. As soon as I get my bike I'll definately head that way. Thanks

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom