anything fun in idaho

velosapiens

Mar 18, 2002
i'm going to head off to boise in a couple weeks. i'll have several days of free time on the way, while there, and on the way back. i'd like to find some good trailriding there. any ideas? i'm searching on the web, but i'd appreciate some local knowledge too.
-mark
p.s. if anyone up there needs a riding partner for a day or so during the week, i'd be up for that. i ride medium fast, don't crash much, and don't break stuff.

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Send me a PM with the details on when you are coming. I could probably find some time to go riding with you. There are some pretty cool riding areas not to far away. I could also recomend some good places to eat.......

zilla

Nov 4, 2001
To Boise? From Where? If you're coming out I-80 Rock Springs Wyo has some excellent off road stuff..

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Are you the guy who emailed me about maps of Idaho City? Seems like his name was mark :think: Anyway, after that ride in Idaho City, I sure like the desert more and more. There are tons of places to ride around here, a few MX tracks, tons of trails and even more desert. Let me know when you are going, I will go as long as I get my bike back together.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…