the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm looking for some folks to go riding this Saturday, April 1st .. what's going on out there ?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm totally in for Jawbone if it's this weekend. Name the the time and I'll meet you there ! Otherwise, how about El Mirage ?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Mr Luckey, when are you going to come racing with us? FYI, our next club race is in two weeks, Sunday April 9.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Scar are you going to hook up with someone to do the Unclassified Team race? Its an absolute blast and you get to trade off every lap with another rider so you wont get too tired before your race. Ill be teaming with one of my buds and will plan on seeing you out there. Do me a favor and PM me and let me know what color and type of rig you will be driving and what time you will be out there. That way I can find you this time.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I might be able to make it out racing next weekend. Looks like my plan for this weekend is that I'll drive out to Jawbone Friday after work and camp. Ride Saturday morning getting an reasonable early start and head back to town around 3:30 Sat. afternoon.

psycotik187

Mar 22, 2006
Anyone going to any one of the local tracks this sunday? ..........Gorman, LACR, AVmotoplex.....I'm brand new here and looking for people to ride with.

psycotik187

Mar 22, 2006
I would love to race but my skills aren't quite there yet. I'm just learning how to ride track. I have only been riding desert for about a year, and I rode track for the first time my last time out. If there is a newbie league I would love to join. Any suggestions for a newbie rider?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
What time should I show Saturday morning at Jawbone ?

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
kelsorat said:
I've taken up knitting

too dangerous, Im sure Id get stuck with one of those long pointy things.

Are you bringing the blankie and booties to keg run? Ill be camping.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Eel, you can turn up any time you like, won't make any difference as to when I'm ready to ride :laugh:

Get there by about 10 and I should be out of bed.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
And Oh, I'd like to go, but I think I am enrolled in some knitting safety classes. :ohmy:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
psycotik187 said:
I would love to race but my skills aren't quite there yet. I'm just learning how to ride track. I have only been riding desert for about a year, and I rode track for the first time my last time out. If there is a newbie league I would love to join. Any suggestions for a newbie rider?

District 37 has a Beginner class and the racing is 90% desert and 10% old-school type motorcross. The motocross section is tamed down for the GP series and is a great place to start as a beginner, even with one years experience.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
psycotik187 said:
. Any suggestions for a newbie rider?

Next weekend there a club enduro. You are welcome to join. The first loop of enduros are like quick paced trial rides where you chase a ribboned trail through the desert, No MX at all. Our club has a Novice X beginner class. which does about 1 loop. (14-20 miles of fun desret trail, sandwashes, hills, rocks and waterfalls) Stay tuned to this forum and directions and times will be posted.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Then I'll show earlier and ride the warmup with you as well ... around 8 AM OK ? We can ride until 10:30 AM or so and then jump in with Kiwi since he'll be awake by then.

Top Bottom